SPX News by Newsroom on 14:04 April 05, 2017 EST
the last FED meeting minutes released on Wednesday revealed FED members somehow concern with current valuation of US companies in the stock exchanges.
* Fed officials viewed stock prices as 'quite high'
* Most officials saw action on the Fed's balance sheet later in the year.
* Saw reinvestment shift warranted later in year.
* Both treasuries and Mortgage Backed Securities should be part of reinvestment change.
* Ready to change rate-path assessment if warranted.