EURUSD News by Newsroom on 08:46 March 09, 2017 EST
Mario Draghi addressess the press after the ECB decided to keep policy unchanged at its March meeting.
* Sees rates at present or lower level for extended period
* QE will run until ECB sees sustained inflation pickup.
* Cyclical recovery may be gaining momentum
* QE to run at EUR 60 Billion pace between April to December
* Measures preserve favourable conditions
* Inflation increased due to higher energy prices
* Surveys indicate recovery may broaden
* ECB staff projections are for 1.7% inflation in 2019.